Thursday 20 September 2018

CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING.

Today makes it exactly 9 months and 9 days i resigned from a job to move to another state just to be with my husband. I recently got married and this was something we had discussed. It didn't bother me much as i was already tired of the job.

I had made plans on what to do, skills to improve myself on and a business venture to do on the side while i await another job. This i thought would be a walk in the park, sadly that wasn't the case. I have experienced challenges, rejections after an interview, indiscipline to continue honing my skills, lazying around, emotional instability and a whole lot i'll love to share with you my readers on this incredible journey to finding out what i should be doing.

In the coming days i'll share a story about each challenge i faced and how i gave up, got distracted and tired.

This is not to enable laziness or indiscipline towards driving at ones goal, but just a story of my journey to let you understand that even the best of us sometimes never have this figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment