Thursday 21 January 2016

Shortages

Unfortunately! This is common in our land today. Complaints from several areas of our economy on how things seem to be regressing, situations getting worse by the day, Businesses struggling and even payment of salaries have been difficult for some.

As a believer I have learnt that even when shortages and scarcity surrounds me; I never lose faith in God. Sometimes when I think of the troubled economy, my faith quivers, I worry about so many things… You would too especially if you run a business. 


The price of certain items scare you, but since I’ve learnt not to lose faith and focus; rather believe God’s promises in (Philippians 4:19), God will meet my needs according to his riches in glory. So I wake up to the realization that there is abundance made here through our lord Jesus and unlimited resources have been made available to me.


You can also have such faith and trust God to see you through this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment