Sunday 17 January 2016

Work With What You Have.

Still on the subject of desiring more… I learnt in the early hours of today to work with what I have. It is great to dream big but don’t let waiting for the ideal conditions become an obstacle to your progress.

Learn to work with what you have, speak life into your dreams and it will come alive. I can’t begin to tell you guys how many ideas I’ve had pop into my head and I say I’m going to do this and I’m going to do that but I never seem to do the “DO” For whatever reasons not known to me I just couldn’t get on with it. So I’m stuck with that idea that I was once excited about; but still couldn’t execute.


The Truth is you’ll get excited about your dreams and can’t wait to start executing, then a prep talk from somebody obviously small minded begins to deter you, you start seeing obstacles were others see as a challenge, talks about current economy situations most common is the “High Exchange Rate” and many more. So little by little these things are being registered in your subconscious and you begin to loose interest about executing your plans. I am not saying some factors shouldn’t be considered and thought through properly before start up, I am saying the conditions doesn’t have to be ideal or perfect before you work with what you have.

Just get on with it!! Of course with Holy Spirit guidance…. You can never go wrong with his leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment